Our goal is to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
If you have a concern or a question that is not answered below please contact us.
You can reach us by email.
We are located in Eastern Time Zone and do our best to answer your emails quickly inside and sometimes outside standard business hours.
You can also reach us by phone, your payment receipt includes Mich’s phone number since he is the technical guy behind the site. Phone support is only available to customers.
If you’re having any kind of difficulties with your files please email us, we will be happy to help! If you’re in urgent panic mode just call us for immediate technical support.
If you purchased instant download listings, the download link is included in your order confirmation email. This email is received shortly after placing your order
If you did NOT receive your order confirmation email, do NOT waste time waiting or getting frustrated, please get in touch with us via email or phone after checking your spam & junk folders.
If you purchased a personalized listing, the average turnaround time is within 24 hours. This is confirmed prior to placing your order as we display a cart notice with the expected turnaround time.
If you do NOT receive your personalized files within the advertised turnaround time, do NOT waste time waiting or getting frustrated, please get in touch with us via email or phone after checking your spam & junk folders.
What you should NOT do is get frustrated or give up. Please get in touch with us, we are happy to personalize these files for you at no extra cost.
Wording changes are welcome, you have a specific line for your invite ? don't be shy! let us know by email or via the Questions/Comments box in the Invitation listing that you fill prior to placing your order.
Yes you can!
Feel free to transform a Birthday invite to a Baby or Bridal Shower one and vice versa.
Color, Font and Layout changes are not included in ANY listings. If you have any special requests, please email us before placing your order.
Of course you can, please mention this in the Questions/Comments box prior to placing your order or simply email us with your request.
Your best bet is to have your files printed at a print shop for you. When it comes to third party printing services, you have several options from the suggestions list below.
Locate the one closest to you and call them to make sure they can do the printing for you. When you find the right outlet, copy the files you want to print on a flash drive and take it to your print shop.Suggested Print Shops:
- Office Max
- Office Depot
- Officeworks (in Australia)
- Insource (Canada-Alberta)
We take the time to print every design prior to publishing. We have access to a good quality printer which allows us to confirm a quality end result on paper. If the printed version looks different in terms of size or quality, this is most likely a technical issue with your printer’s settings.
- To produce the best results, make sure you always print using the Highest/Best Quality setting.
- Deselect Scaling in order to avoid having your images shrunk or enlarged to fit the page.
- Print the PDF files with 100% scale on letter size 8.5 x 11 inch paper
Please take note that it is normal to have slight variations in color from monitor to monitor as well as printer to printer. The end result ultimately depends on the quality of the materiel you are using. As such I cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen will be the exact color that will be printed.
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Heavy weight premium photo paper in a soft/semi gloss for photo invites or bright white matte finish card stock.
Keep in mind that Cupcakemakeover ONLY creates the files to have printed and is not responsible for the printing aspect of the files. That is solely the responsibility of the buyer. If you View the file but can’t print it, that’s a technical issue with the printer and NOT the document.
Colors may vary from one computer monitor to another, quality of printer used as well as the many different types or brands of paper and ink you’re printing with. Cupcakemakeover is not responsible for the resulting color variations due to the many variables involved. Always check your ink and your printer settings!
WHERE TO FIND ENVELOPES
You can find envelopes at Office Max, Staples, Walmart, etc. Stationary stores have the colorful packs of envelopes as well.
- Envelopes for 4×6 Size – Called A-6 4.75″ x 6.5″
- Envelopes for 5×7 Size – Called A-7 5.25″ x 7.25″
- Start by printing your files on white card cardstock paper weighted at least 65 lbs. (The number indicates the thickness of the paper, you can go up to 110lbs but 65lbs should be the minimum)
- Cut the toppers and wrappers out using scissors. You might be able to punch out the toppers if they are circular.
- Glue each topper to a lollipop stick or a toothpick – colourful straws might also be handy. You can find the lollipop sticks in the baking aisle of your craft store or a dollar store. Try to avoid using very short sticks to make sure that the topper doesn’t sit on the cupcake cream.
- Wrap each cupcake and glue (or staple) one end over the other. Insert the toppers and you’re done!
- Print out your files on 80 or 110 lbs white card stock paper.
- Cut each treat box around the lines.
- For the assembly, you need to bend all the edges on the inner line (4 rectangle parts ) where GLUE is indicated.
- Glue with a quick dry glue where it’s mentioned ”GLUE” and assemble one edge to another.
Start by removing the existing label from your water/juice bottles. Printing on standard white paper will produce a good enough quality!
For higher quality printing you have 2 options:
- If you’re not going to put the bottle in ice or water, you can print them on brochure paper or glossy paper.
- If you wish to have them waterproof, you would have to print using white matte vinyl water-resistant labels for your inkjet printer or White gloss polyester water-resistant labels for your laser printer. Ink dries instantly and permanently even when submerged in water.
You can also make cheap waterproof labels in an easy way. Your water bottles will look great and stay cold without ruining the label.
- Print your files on white paper and cut each wrapper out.
- Wrap your bottle gluing/taping one end over the other.
- Wrap over with cheap, clear adhesive Contact paper to cover your bottle labels once you tape the label around the bottle. You can find it at some dollar stores, Discount School Supply, Staples, Amazon, Walmart or craft stores.
For the Favor Tags, print your files on bright white cardstock papers (65lbs or 80lbs). Punch a hole in the corner and use ribbon to attach to your favors/treat bags – they can also be stapled.
For the Thank You Cards, print your files on bright white cardstock papers – at least 65lbs but maximum 80lbs if they will be folded.
Start by printing your files on 65lb or heavier white cardstock. Cut using scissors or a paper cutter and fold (score first for a cleaner fold). Place your tents in front of food dishes or use as place settings. You can also use the labels as stickers by printing on full-sheet label paper. Cut using scissors or a paper cutter and stick to cups, party favors, food containers etc.
Print your files on 65lbs or heavier white card stock paper then cut each letter out using scissors or a paper cutter.
Banner assembly is VERY EASY!
Use a hole puncher to punch a hole in the top left and top right corners of each pennant/square – for Circle banners the holes should be punched at 10 o’clock and 2 o’clock of each circle. Slide each flag/square into the ribbon or twine leaving a little bit of extra space between piece. It’s always a good idea to use a longer ribbon/twine that needed, in the end you’ll just cut the extra off.
Thread your ribbon or twine through each piece and tape the ribbon or twine down in the center of each pennant. This will keep your pennants in place keeping it from poking out over the top after it’s hung.
That’s pretty much it!